Contact us now for more information about your rights!
Recent reports link the use of Effexor® during pregnancy to birth defects in children.
Heart Defects include:
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Hypoplastic Right Heart Syndrome
- Transposition of the Great Arteries
- Pulmonary Hypertension (PPHN)
- Ventrical Septal Defect (VSD)
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD)
- Tetralogy of the Fallot
Other Birth Defects Include:
- Limb Reduction
- Cleft palate/Cleft lip
- Asthma/Breathing Issues
- Neural Tube Defects/Spina Bifida
- Club Foot
- Lung Defects
Use our form to provide your information for a free confidential case evaluation.
The use of Effexor® has been linked to many serious side effects and conditions!
- Suicidal Thoughts/Suicide
- Abnormal Behavior in Children
- Craniosynotosis/Misshapen Head in Children
- Heart Defects in Children
- Attempted Suicide
- Lung Defects in Children
- Limb Defects in Children
It is important to contact Law Firms that are experienced in representing your case.
There is limited time to file your claim!
Find out if you are entitled to compensation for your suffering TODAY!
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT
You should consult a physician or doctor before starting or stopping any medication.
This website is not affiliated in any way with Effexor® . Effexor® is a registered trademark of Pfizer Inc.
This website is a free matching service only and is not responsible for services or information from third party providers. This site does not provide tax or legal advice, and services are not available in all states.